Naudio is the app for audio documentaries. We publish high-quality content with the desire to entertain and inform our users! The content is published in audio and we are also looking to expand the mediums to images and more interactive formats. The stories are created by professional producers through a variety of collaborations.
We need more creative minds and energetic people to help us make Naudio become the best platform for everyday high-quality entertainment. If you’re still reading this, it means we got your attention. Great! Then you should come to join our team in Stockholm or wherever you want to be.
Being part of Naudio means having the courage to try inventive ideas and searching for solutions that will result in an even more appealing experience for our users. There’s a lot of room for new features, improvements and implementations. We work in a data-driven agile way with weekly pulse check-ins on performance metrics. You will, therefore, act from the beginning, getting a grip of the design of the product and seek to understand its future needs.
We believe that you, together with the rest of the development team, will be able to take full control over the app, its design and its features. More specifically you will assume the responsibility for the user experience and the frontend development.
This means that your ability to manage everything from requirements to development and testing are key success factors.
To succeed in this role we believe that you are;
- Experienced with UX and UX focused design
- Experienced with the complete mobile dev cycle - from requirements, development, testing to launch and maintenance
- Careful about user integrity as we value our customer's integrity a lot
- Fluent in Swedish and English
Also, the following qualifications are highly regarded
- Experience with React-Native and React.js
- Experience with mocks and/or other ways to communicate your visions to your coworkers and team members.
- You are driven by experimentation and result based refinements of the product.
- You have knowledge about requirements from AppStore and GooglePlay store rules and regulations
Don’t hesitate to apply today, interviews are occurring continuously.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!
Naudio is a part of Co_Made – an investment company. Co_Made invests in and collaborate with production companies to create great content within TV, film, XR and other media. We're also housed in V66 - a creative media hub in central Stockholm where well recognized and awarded storytelling production companies are represented as well.